Obesity -- What are the Health Consequences?
Overweight and obese individuals are at increased risk for many diseases and health conditions, including the following:
Most Diets Fail because they are:
- Dyslipidemia (high total cholesterol and/or triglycerides)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Type 2 diabetes
- Gallbladder disease
- Coronary heart disease
- Sleep apnea and respiratory problems
- Some cancers (endometrial, breast and colon)
- Nutritionally inadequate - you feel bad, sooner or later
- Too hard too follow - interferes with life
- Results are too slow - frustration
- Unsafe ingredients - negative side effects (ephedra & other stimulants)
Powered by Joomla!.
Designed by: Free Joomla Template, website hosting. Valid XHTML and CSS.